Monday, September 05, 2005

Ah....the beauty of waking up without a hangover. Somehow I kinda wanted one. I for sure asked for it by drinking heineken. Looks like the fun is over tomorrow. Back to work. Have I mentioned I hate my job? Well, consider this my warning. I will bitch about this alot. Don't get me wrong, I make good money and I really don't have to do much, but this is overshadowed by my true hatred for my job. Not going to go off on much of a tangent tonight because I am tired and don't feel like going through all of this. So what's been happening? Not much here. blah blah blah. Look, it's Monday night and I am tired as shit and am ready for bed at 9pm. What the fuck is wrong with me? Well, I'm going to go for now, but I'll be back with a vengence tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home