Thursday, November 23, 2006

And we eat and we eat and we eat. I do like Thanksgiving, don't get me wrong, but why do we do this to ourselves? Today is a glorious reason for me to be completely disgusting and eat until I am actually cramming things down my throat because there is no more room in my stomach. "Oh, you done with that plate? Here's another." "Oh, you're done with the turkey? Here's dessert." The beauty of that alone is why I like the holidays. Let me take you through a brief journey through my day in pictures.........
EAT

















SLEEP


















FOOTBALL










Finally more food and tryptophan zen. Well I don't really have much to say on this fine turkey day, just wanted to get on here for a bit before I pass out. If you were wondering, yes that is me in all of those photos (including the football one. I was in pro football from 1938-1941 until my career ended early with a bad case of delirium tremens. Look it up). Before you ask, I don't know why I passed out in a cardboard box and I don't know why I was wearing a swimsuit in November. Turkey does crazy things.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!

poon

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 24, 10:13:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DT's. I've got em now. All that food and about 3 bottles of wine. Yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home