Thursday, November 30, 2006



Well, its here. The storm of the century here in Plano. I took this picture this morning when I stepped outside to see what the wea...........what? No, its Plano in the picture. Anyways, I stepped outside to see what the weather was like and decide if I should go to work or no.........what? Seriously, Plano. It's closer to the Frisco area so that might be why its confusing. OK OK shut up. It's New York ok. Are you happy? Jesus, can't leave well enough alone you have to call me out on shit. Just enjoy the fact that you are reading this and quit asking so many damn questions.

OK, well it is colder than a well diggers ass here (at least in Texas temperature it is). There is some snow and sleet and the roads are apparently so bad that most of north Texas is closed down. The news this morning had non-stop coverage of the "Blizzard of '06" along with a very detailed and well thought out segment on what kind of sand/salt mix different cities are using this year. I tivo'd it so next time it gets cold and I'm wondering how in the hell they are going to solve this mysterious frozen water problem, I can be reassured that they have it under control with a 90-10 sand to salt mix. Thank god for NBC.

I know what you are thinking, and yes it is embarassing for us to be so freaked out about this weather. I know.....it could be dangerous to be out on the roads (that's why I took today off :))

Ok, I'm going to go off mid sentence on a little quagmire I just ran across. If I put a smiley face :) inside of parenthesis (....), should I close it up or is the mouth the ending to it? I will show examples and let you decide.
(Bob is a douchebag :))
or......
(Bob is a douchebag :)

Neither one look right. Maybe parenthesis are overrated and I shouldn't use them as much. Maybe the smiley face is borderline homo to use. I use it. Not bragging, just stating. Maybe they should be used for the following
( . )( . )
boobs
and a very nice set if I don't mind saying so myself.

So that was a waste. Thanks for hanging in there. Maybe tomorrow I will have something interesting to say about the weather and I can put it on here. Im sure that I will be trapped in here for at least a week with the weather like this so I will take more pictures and show them. (and no not of New York again. shit.)
Damn, I used them again. Some habits are hard to break. :)

poon

2 Comments:

At Fri Dec 01, 02:38:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

85 and sunny in Orlando. of course I packed like it was 25 degrees when I left. Oh wait...

BTW using a colon and parenthesis is gay. So is using phrases like BTW, LOL, ROFL, FAG are GAY.

TTL ;)

 
At Fri Dec 01, 02:48:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, me usey good english sumtimes.

BTW - added a link to you on PK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home