Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I give out alot of this on my blog. Shit. I know you are tired of hearing it, but today was a fucking tough day. You know, you have stuck by my through this and for that I thank you. Some of you have been through this two or three times and thank you also. You are not getting a Christmas card, but thank you. I don't know exactly where I stand with this whole situation right now, so I'm not going to go into details about it. I'll just paint you a picture and you can tell what I'm feeling right now. I'm sitting here alone, t-shirt and pajama pants, black dress socks, miller lite, and a sharp knife I am keeping out of my reach.

So, what else is happening.........well shit. That's about all thats on my mind right now. Hold and let me see if I can dig up something to write about............so how about that airplane food? Is it chicken or cardboard? What is the deal?
I apologize for that. A little Seinfeld moment.
Ok, so I don't have anything else to speak of at the moment. I have been reading this and it doesn't help, but it's something to read I guess.
Breakup101

Have fun my followers.......it will get better.

POON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home