Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Not much to say today ladies and gents, just wanted to share a little bit of history with you. Today is one of the most underappreciated days that I know of.....well, other than my birthday. Today in 1933, prohibition was lifted. Yeah, I'm surprised we don't celebrate it more also. Just think if all those old three piece suit and suspender wearing old black and white (because there wasn't color back then...duh) people never fought against prohibition, we wouldn't be in the drunken stupor we are in right now. There is not enough ways that I can thank those people for standing up for what is right.


Thanks Jack

Thanks Augustus

Thanks Pete

Thanks Jim

Thanks Captain

Thanks Mr. Schlitz

Most of all.....thank you Mr. Advil for making all those thought of never drinking again go away. These guys are my best friends and sometimes I talk bad about them, but they know I'm just joking. Did I leave anyone out............oh yeah,

ROT IN HELL JOSE.........ROT IN HELL INDEED.........(see you next weekend)

POON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home