Friday, January 19, 2007

Hot Lezbo Action

In a desperate cry for attention (at least a desperate cry for hits), I am bringing you nothing other than dirty, hot, naked, making out, drunk, horny, lezbo action at its finest.
AHHHH, DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY!!! Jesus, I'm sorry for that. I had it labeled as something different. Actually I wanted to share a little tidbit of information I stumbled across. The reason that I am putting it on here is because I am pretty sure that I am the first person to find this and I want recognition for it. Ready.............Sure????????OK.......
NEW ORLEANS HAS SOME FUCKING UGLY PEOPLE.
No exclamation point, it doesn't deserve it. I was watching the NFL replay on NFL Network that I get because I don't have pisswad cable like some of you other poor hooligans. (I use that card as much as I can, sorry.....switch already) They were showing some shots of the crowd and I'll be darned, nothing. I even went down to the level of searching for the ones that aren't as bad as the others, but that kind of was a failure too. I feel sorry for the people that go down there anytime other than Mardi Gras to get laid. Utter disappointment.
So I beg you people from the The Big Bath Tub, prove me wrong. Send me email of hot women down there so that I do not completely give up hope for your city. If that doesn't work, then at least paint your faces next time......for me.

TroPOONcal Storm

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 20, 08:15:00 AM 2007, Blogger PK said...

this one might be a butta face, but With Leather has a possible hot

 
At Tue Jan 23, 10:58:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of the old ladies about to make out is disturbing. Good blog though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home