Thursday, January 04, 2007

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Yes, you are at the right place. Decided to do a little redecorating inbetween changing my shelf paper and eating cheez-its. I finally got the title bar up there and as you can see, I'm very creative. With the butt-piracy out of the way, let's get to something important. JaMarcusDelRayRayaNique Russell is a stud. Period. At least on paper he is. A mobile QB coming out of college can't go wrong in the pros.....well, except for Aaron Brooks. I can't remember a time where a running quarterback failed to lead his team to the pinnacle of the NFL. Remember when McNabb won the Super....ahhh, maybe when McNair rolled over the....well, I've made my point. Hey don't get me wrong, I love watching Vick and Young on TV, but you will not win with a running quarterback. They sell seats and put on a great show, but no win. So with that said, what do you do? Pass up on him and let someone else take a chance or do you take the chance yourself and give it a shot? Being a Redskins fan, I say take that mofo and give me a show. Do you think Tennessee fans are bummed about missing the playoffs or stoked about how Vince played this year? As I said earlier, Russell is a stud and should just call it a day in college and come out while his stock is high. Get the big contract and get the hell out of the swamp.
On a lighter note, Mark McGwire is said to receive 26.8% of votes for the Hall of Fame today, short of the 75% needed to get it. Well, personally I don't believe the whole steroid talk...

Oh, nevermind.

PePe LePoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home