Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Yearly Prayer.....

In my yearly prayer to that jokester in the sky, I ask for alot of selfish stuff, because I'm selfish. Some say that prayers aren't meant for stuff like this, but I think Jesus just likes hearing from me. And on with the show....

"Jesus walks into a bar and the everyone in the bar says, "JESUS CHRIST!" Woody says, "How's life treating you Mr. Christ?" Jesus says, "
Well, the plot's okay, Woody, but it kind of falls apart at the end."
"Makin' your way in the world today takes everything you got.........

Man, that was a great show Jesus. How did you ever come up with some of those one-liners amazes me. And don't get me started on Cliff. Hilarious. Is it sac to tell jokes to Jesus about Jesus while you are praying to Jesus? Well, from here on, I'll keep that in mind. Well, it's playoff time and I guess we should have a chat. You kind of pulled one over on me last year with the whole "I'm gonna throw the 'Skins in the playoffs and get them a win just to tease Brett." That was kind of rude, but I won't dwell on that. I forgive you. You did make up for it a bit this year with the fried chicken craving you gave Romo before the Seahawks game. Thanks, I owe you one. And don't go thinking that means I'm going to church, don't get greedy on me.

We are down to 4 teams now and I must say, not that happy. Peyton vs. Brady again? Please. Stop. Seriously. It was kind of fun the first couple of times, but I'm tired of Jaws getting all gay on me during SC about how much of a stud Brady is and how giant Peyton's cock is. Just tired of it, ok? Now, if you want to make up for that bath you gave The Big Dirty, give them a win this weekend. If you don't, I'm pretty sure that you will lose alot of your income from that area. If nothing else, get someone on a mission to start a free swimming class down there. (too soon?) No? Ok, I guess what you say goes.

Well, I won't talk to you again before the Super Bowl, so give me something to watch. Please for the love of your dad, give me a shootout. Maybe the Saints over the Colts in a 67-54 game? I mean fucking give me something!!! Oh, sorry I forgot. Well until next year, keep watching over me when I drink and I'll keep using your name as much as possible giving you some free advertising. I'm going to start charging you for that! LOL! Just kidding. Later dude."

Poon 3:16

2 Comments:

At Tue Jan 16, 09:31:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that JC pictured above? Alabama? Also, does Jesus really need to wear eye-black? Does the Son really get bothered by the sun? Just saying.

 
At Thu Jan 18, 04:06:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gilarious. I'm sure Jesus and Jesus' dad are still laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home