Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to 2007 my followers. In China, this is said to be the year of the Won-Ton, but here in Plano, it's the year of the B. This is the first time I can remember being somewhat excited about the new year. I went through alot of shit in 2006 and this year is my year to be selfish. This year is about me. Not going into a whole lot of detail because you don't want to hear it, but just a little fyi for all of you that are still recovering from the Sunday night parties like myself.

Here are a couple of things I plan to do in 2007......

1. Start a cult
-Hey I look good in purple and I like Kool-Aid, what can go wrong?

2. Finish the movie
-You might have to go back a year in posts to understand this if you don't know what I'm talking about, but I've been working on the son-of-a-bitch for 2 years and still don't have a title.

3. The new blog
-Much more details to come with this. It's going to be quite amazing.

4. Stop watching so much DIY, HGTV and FOOD network
-I LOVE Rachael Ray, and I can't get enought Kitchen Renovation. Don't even get me started on Flip This House. I feel like I get gayer by the minute watching those channels and sitting around eating my artichoke dip that Rachael taught me how to make in 30 minutes or less.

5. Stop eating artichoke dip
-Thanks KSK

6. Buy a CD
-This one might be tough to accomplish now that we can get them for free on the internet.....What? That's illegal? Disregard that last sentence.

7. Find career stats for Dominck Williams
-Don't know why I can't find this bastard.

8. Call bullshit more on a daily basis
-Like the Dodge commercial with the Rock-em Sock-em Robots, his head wouldn't blow off unless he actually got hit or he malfunctions. Take that big blue motherfucker back to Toys R Us where he came from. Bullshit.

9. Find a dusty TV and draw a penis on it
-Nothing is funnier than seeing a dusty penis just as your favorite show goes to commercial.

Ok, I'm done. Let's see how many of those I can check off my list by the end of the year. I say I will do 8 out of 9. We will see.

Adios Muchachos

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home