Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Traveling Woes

Well my humble followers, I've come back from the desert, but don't call it a comeback 'cause I've been here for years. After spending 4 days hob-knobbing with Buckeyes, I must say....I drink the Kool-Aid. I'm sold. You might be able to call me a bandwagoner if we had won, but it has nothing to do with the game. The thing that has me caught up in the scarlet and gray comes down to 2 things, tradition and TBDBITL. I think that the real point that I was hooked was at the pep rally at Chase Field on Sunday. Just seeing 37,000 tOSU fans pack in a stadium to pump up themselves and their team amazes me. I have never seen fans like that in my life and I am completely at awe. As far as the game goes, I really don't want to talk about it too much. The fact that we were up by 7 with 14:44 left in the first really got us going, but that was about it. It was a blast just to be part of this whole deal. Tailgating started at about 1 for us and between keg stands and Maker's Mark, I was a happy man going into the game.

Well, other than that little piece, I don't have much to say today. I just needed to get on here and throw down some sick lyrics for you beeotches. I will leave you with a few pictures of the journey. By the way, if you ever get a chance to do baggage cart races up and down the hallway of your hotel drunk at 3am, I would highly recommend it.

































Oh, to answer your question....the airport is FUCKING CROWDED during bowl games.

POON

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 10, 09:46:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeyyyyyy Kooooooolllll-Aid! You know it's true when you say "we." Welcome aboard my friend we can always use more. Great trip. Thanks for going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home