Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First of all, I usually don't double post on any given day, but I could not resist getting this out there ASAP. Also If this guy was black he (for good reasons) would have been shot by now. I'm actually embarassed to be white just because of this video. If God does exist, this man is sterile and by no means can spread his disease. Last note....PK, I'm sorry to put this on here because......well.......he's a Buckeye fan. Again, I can't say enough that I'm sorry for this.




Please send any hate mail or kudos to my email in my profile. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 03, 11:27:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why should you be sorry for posting greatness like that. His rhymes are so dope that crackers like you and I can only hope to understand 1/2 of them. He has as much street cred as any brother. Like Carlton, Webster, Arnold and any other black-ish sit-com actor you and think of. Colin Powell too.

Don't hate the playah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home