Monday, September 26, 2005


Wasn't I cute as a child? Yes, contrary to popular belief, this is my when I was 10 years old. Week is only 1 day old and already shitty. Had my second interview today. I by far aced the first part of it, however, the second part I completely fucked up. Don't know why, but I am way more comfortable speaking in front of a room full of strangers than I am speaking in front of my peers. What the fuck. To all of you who are reading this that I called on Saturday night, Im sorry. I have only heard back from a couple of people I drunk dialed, but it was enough to let me know exactly how drunk I was. I will give apologies on a per person basis that I know of.
Jason:
I was just joking about you coming over and jerking me off and I am for sure I was not going to (and never will) cum in your mouth.
Wayne:
Message 1 is non existant in my mind so therefore no apology is necessary.
Message 2 however, I was informed that I was making remarks about the time your mother walked in on me when I spent the night at your old house and how I'm gonna bang her. Im sorry for that.
For those of you that I missed, please inform me if there are apologies necessary. I could tell you that you had it coming(most of you did) but I know there were quite a few people that got the pleasure of hearing my raspy intoxicated voice at 3am. Any voicemails that were saved are welcomed to be forwarded to me for future reference. Lastly, I have started a flickr page. The link is on the right. Enjoy my fellow poons.

Pooncerely Yours,
B

4 Comments:

At Mon Sep 26, 10:49:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Sep 27, 11:19:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Sep 27, 11:19:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Sep 28, 05:23:00 PM 2005, Blogger Cuppacakes by Aimee said...

For the record, I love B. I am only sorry for all the pain and suffering we've caused eachother. I love you I love you I love you. And time, and nothing else can change that. Good luck on your job, I'm sure the interview wasn't as bad as you think it went. And, PS you we're way cuter than that kid when you were younger. Remember, I saw the lowercase B photos...I know first hand! Although there were a lot of pictures of you crossed dressed by one of your cousins or your aunts. Weird family fun! haha j/k. Anyways, just wanted to post a hello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home