Thursday, September 29, 2005

What a night. Dont know if any of you around here got the storm like we did, but we lost power last night. Yeah lost it from 830 til 3am. I want you to try something this week. Go to your garage and flip the power completely off, just for 4 hours or so. See isnt that fun? To occupy your time I would suggest yahtzee. It kept us occupied til about 1am. Got out and mowed today, it needed it, still needs work.
Dont know if any of you read dreamingtree05's blog, but its getting tougher for me to. I miss her so much. She is the first thing I think about when I wake in the morning and the last thing in my mind at night. I really hope that everything works out between us for the better. I hate not having her in my life. She text messaged me the other morning and said, "just thinking of u." It was so hard for me not to respond to it. I just wanted to let her know I was thinking of her too, but Im trying to let her completely have some time to herself. Actually writing this here is probably an indirect way of me telling her Im thinking of her. Im sure shell read it. Its really weird how when you hear a song it makes you think of more than just a song. Somehow you realize alot of people have gone through the same thing you are going through. Listen close to Back to You by John Mayer. Makes you think you are not alone. Its kinda about regrets and losing the one you love. "i walk with your shadow, and Im sleeping in my bed, with your silouete." Think about it. I think about it everyday that I live it. In closing, Ill be gay and quote it,
Ill leave the light on
Ill never quit loving you.
Leave the light on for me too
Dreamingtree05, I love you and you know that. I want you to write those three lines on a piece of paper and stick it to whatever picture you still have of me or us.

B

1 Comments:

At Fri Sep 30, 04:14:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am wishing you the best of luck with your job interviews and with your future with dreamingtree... It is obvious by reading blogs that you still both care very deeply for one another. I hope that one day you can both get past whatever happened and find a way to be happy together. Good luck and God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home